AIM
nope

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

hawaiian?

Not my kind of think.
But the animaiton was pretty good.
I hated the art work, not because it was particularly bad, just cos it has that cheesey, kids tv, 90's-esque feel, which i loathe.
good effort tho

Bob n Sam Ep1 Stereotypes Bob n Sam Ep1 Stereotypes

Ive seen worse

It looks like something could eventualy come out of this, im not sure what though.
It has potential, but it lacked quality, the audio was terrible and the art, some bits of animatin were ok, but for the most it was pretty basic.

samsonloftin responds:

Robert got a new mic so we won't be having audio issues, but as for the art. It's staying, it might undergo some improvements, but for the series we are keeping with this style.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

soo pretty

Art and the animation were all top notch, but after playing 'back to the cubeture' i found the story of this one a little disapointing, after i expectations were rather high

Tarboy Tarboy

Yard stick to all flash movies

Truly Epid. I found it hard to believe that it was a flash movie.
it deserves every 10/10 it gets

KId Goku vs King Piccolo KId Goku vs King Piccolo

gok v pic

Quite well made, got abit bored tbh.
Would have been better with a lil story line to go with it.
But cool fight scene non the less

Hankman: Madness Asylum Hankman: Madness Asylum

Sliced face

Animation was brilliant at parts(guy crawling/backing up against wall), but then also looked abit lazy in parts(blood suspended in air when hes been shot).
The audio and music could have had abit more time spent on it.
But im always a fan of ninka'esk video!

Bath Bath

He rides that sperm like a pro

I loved the animation, and its a lush video to get baked to, gutted it was abit short. And I hated the song >.< but thats just my personal bad taste.
Good effort though