AIM
nope

Hawaiian Puppies Hawaiian Puppies

hawaiian?

Not my kind of think.
But the animaiton was pretty good.
I hated the art work, not because it was particularly bad, just cos it has that cheesey, kids tv, 90's-esque feel, which i loathe.
good effort tho

Bob n Sam Ep1 Stereotypes Bob n Sam Ep1 Stereotypes

Ive seen worse

It looks like something could eventualy come out of this, im not sure what though.
It has potential, but it lacked quality, the audio was terrible and the art, some bits of animatin were ok, but for the most it was pretty basic.

samsonloftin responds:

Robert got a new mic so we won't be having audio issues, but as for the art. It's staying, it might undergo some improvements, but for the series we are keeping with this style.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

soo pretty

Art and the animation were all top notch, but after playing 'back to the cubeture' i found the story of this one a little disapointing, after i expectations were rather high

LEM project LEM project

tooo short

it puzzles me why you didnt draw any thing else for the landing bad, look incomplete and lazy.
If you had properly fleshed otu this game and totaly rethought it, it may have been worth a higher score

Log Ball Log Ball

been done

this has been done alot.
It annoys me that theres a game down my local pub like this, but if you win you get money, i did your game straight off, and im still skint :(

addictive though
(as long as you dont move your eyes, then they change colour you can still see where they were, its like an optical illusion! if that was deliberate then well done)

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Classic flash game

A classic flash game, you just dont get any better.
I dont have any critisism.
Would you like some cheese?

Appley Appley

Shading

There some exceptional shading skils my friend.
What media did you use for this?

J-qb responds:

photoshop, soft brush, and a lot of eyedropper tool..
Thanks

-Zerosuit Samus- -Zerosuit Samus-

here here

I think LegolaSS pretty much covered it.
What stuck out most for me on this is her left eye(our right), its totaly of kilter, come to think of it, her other eye is abit off aswell.
Her face should be symmetricall, but obvisouly in the perspective you are drawing.
Symmetry is beauty.
I think if you took care of that and what LegolaSS said and put abit more practice in, you could become quite the artist.
Keep it up

JKAmovies responds:

The more I draw. . . The more I learn. Thank you :)

No No

pretty easy?

I havnt used any 3d programs like cinema4d etc in ages, but im pretty sure something like this is pretty simple to do.
Ive seen some of your other work which is alot more intricit and complex, im a little dissapointed in this one